CENTERS & INSTITUTES
At The Pain Relief Center, your privacy is important. That’s why we’re making this “Pledge of Trust,” which outlines the information gathering and dissemination practices we follow and your rights as a user of our web site.
Protected Information Under HIPAA
What Information We Collect
When you visit our Web site, we may collect two types of information: personal information you provide through our contact form and Web site-use data that is automatically collected as you browse our site.
Personal Information You Choose to Provide
If you choose to use our online contact form, you will be asked to provide your name, e-mail address, phone number, and other information. Additionally, if you correspond with us by e-mail, we may also save the contents of your messages, as well as your e-mail address and our replies to your inquiries.
Web Site-Use Information
With the information you choose to provide us with, our Web site automatically collects information as you browse. We utilize web server logs to collect data about how our site is being accessed and used. Web server logs may include the name of the domain from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our site, the pages you view, how much time you spend at our Web site and, if you linked to our Web site directly from another Web site, the Internet address of the Web site that connected to ours. In this way, we are able to determine how many of our patients and families we are serving through our Web site and what information is of most interest or use to you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your contact information to respond to your questions or to send you material and information you request, as well as to help us determine ways to restructure the Web site so it better serves you.
We also use your website information in order to help identify problems with our Web site. We may use all information we collect to analyze statistical use patterns and demographic data, including where our visitors come from and what demographic characteristics they have and to improve our Website to better serve our customers.
Disclosing Your Personal Information to Others
We may share your personal information among our affiliates as necessary to provide you with the information and services you requested. Except in the limited circumstances listed, we do not provide unaffiliated third parties with personal information about our Web site visitors. These circumstances may include:
We may disclose information about you if and when we believe it is necessary to comply with any law, rule, or court order or subpoena; to enforce our legal rights or the rules of this Web site; or to protect our business, property and operations.
We may prepare and keep statistical records and other data about you and users of our site, but we do it in a way that does not identify you or any other user personally.
We may hire third parties to help us collect and analyze such data, and we may share such statistical data with third parties. Again, such statistical data will not specifically identify you or any other user.
Links to Other Sites
On our Web site, we may create links to other Web sites that we think may be of interest to you or provide further information. Please note these are only suggestions, and we do not endorse any other Web sites. We have not reviewed the privacy policies of any Web sites we link to our Web site, and you should exercise care when visiting any other Web site. We would like to hear from you if you find any Web sites linked to ours objectionable.
Your Consent and Permission
By using our Website, you consent to our collection and use of your personal information as perscribed in the Privacy section of the website. We want to make every effort to keep you informed and aware of how we are protecting your privacy and the ways in which your personal information is used.
Your Right to Object
If you believe we are using your personal identity information in a way that is not authorized in this Privacy section, please contact us at once.
Your Choices and Opting-Out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- You can opt out of receiving personalized ads served by us or on our behalf by clicking on the blue icon that typically appears in the corner of the ads we serve and following the instructions provided or by clicking here. Please note that this “opt out” function is browser-specific and relies on an “opt out cookie”: thus, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again.
- In some cases we may link multiple browsers or devices to you. If you opt out of on a browser or device and we have more linked to you, we will extend your opt out decision to the other linked browsers and devices. Since we only link users across browsers on devices in some conditions, there could be cases where you are still being tracked in a different browser or device we have not linked, and where we are treating you as a different user.
- AdRoll Group is also a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Codes of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing personalized ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- We also comply with the Canadian Self-regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (DAAC). You may opt out of receiving personalized ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAAC website here.
- We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
The most critical step on the path to recovery is finding a pain management doctor who can address your pain management needs successfully. The Pain Relief Center and its five specialized institutes are dedicated to meeting any and all of a patient’s needs. Located in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, Dr. Rodriguez and his friendly staff will help you along the path to recovery.
Our new center in Dallas is part of a nationwide development by Pain Relief Centers, geared to providing individualized and comprehensive healing and pain management services with unprecedented levels of compassion, care, and comfort for each patient.