The Pain Relief Center, Plano TX
Our facility was designed with one objective: to give each patient the ultimate experience in same-day procedures with an unrivaled quality of care. The Pain Relief Center is fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology to perform a number of out patient procedures for chronic pain relief including back and lower back pain, neck pain, spinal pain, muscle pain, arthritis pain, joint pain & more. Click on a procedure below to learn more about each specialty performed at our center. If you are in the Dallas-Fort Worth and Plano area, let pain relief specialist Dr. Rodriguez and his staff help you today.
Chronic Pain Procedures
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Facet Joint Injections
- Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injection
- Sacro-Iliac Joint Steroid Injection
Neck Pain/Back Pain Procedures
- Cervical Epidural Steroid Injection
- Medial Branch Block
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
Joint Pain Procedure
Muscle Pain Procedure
Spinal Pain Procedure
Herniated Disc Procedure
- Nothing by mouth before the procedure including, juice, gum, mints, ect.
- Do not eat or drink after midnight the night before your procedure.
- Brush teeth without swallowing water.
- You may eat a light meal eight (8) hours and clear liquids six (6) hours prior to your procedure.
- Nothing by mouth at least six (6) hours prior to your procedure.
Medications & Alcohol
- NO Alcohol for 24 hours prior to procedure.
- Coumadin must be stopped prior to your procedure.
- You MUST consult with your prescribing physician for appropriate directions BEFORE stopping this medication.
- Stop aspirin for seven (7) days prior to your scheduled procedure.
- If you are taking aspirin for your heart, speak with your cardiologist BEFORE stopping this medication.
- Take 1/2 of your prescribed insulin dosages the morning of your procedure.
- For afternoon procedures, drink 4-6 ounces of juice with morning insulin. Please bring insulin with you on the day of your procedure.
- Other Prescribed Medications
- Take your prescribed morning medications with a sip of water the day of procedure.
Day of Procedure
- Check in one (1) hour before your procedure time.
- Late arrival may necessitate cancellation.
- ID and Insurance
- Bring a picture I.D. and all applicable insurance cards (including co insurance).
- Please check with your insurance company for deductible/ co payment amounts.
- A Responsible Adult Companion MUST drive you home and aid in your care after your procedure.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing. Do not wear eye contacts, please wear your glasses instead.
- Do not bring anything of value.
- Sterility of procedure area
- You should shower or bathe the evening before or the morning of your procedure.